Friday, July 24, 2009

Recent obsession - Tim Minchin

This guy broke into my peripheral with a song called Inflatable You, a love song about his endearing blow-up doll. I liked his delivery and thought he was a brilliant pianist but didn't think much of him. I then recently came across another one of his songs and had to have more. I browsed through youtube and bings video pages to find everything I could by Tim Minchin.

The first video is called Taboo about a certain word with 2 G's and a R, N, I, and E. Watch before you get offended.

The video at the bottom is a 9 minute beat poem about a self rightous hippie named Storm at a dinner party. He systematically tears this girl apart in rhyme. The text follows the mood for the most part. Everything sounds better with an Aussie accent.



No comments: